quarta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2010

A Dream.. Come true



So we started our trip to France.



I was just this heart-broken girl in a foreign country, trying to forget all about him. To break this pain. Two months we’re already gone, and when I thought my pain was too, one photo of us, or just one lame song was enough to get me crying. I didn’t know out to act anymore: It seemed like my heart felt into pieces, and all my feelings we’re mixed up.
I have to admit that I wasn’t looking for someone to just come and replace all this pain for something good – like if that was even possible. Stop with all my nightmares, making me laugh: Making me forget..
Then there you were, across the table, asking if anyone could speak English. “I’m from the Hungarian group – you said – and I just can’t find anyone to talk with, apart my friends“. First, I stared your gorgeous blue eyes, and reflect what I should answer. And from that moment forward, I didn’t know why or how, but I knew I had to know you.
We talked and danced all evening. And every time you looked at me, I just couldn’t keep my self from smiling. Maybe it was that 6 years of difference that we had that made me like you at first: You weren’t that typical teenage boy, which I meet every day, flirting with all the girls, telling stupid jokes and laugh about them You made me smile all night, and I wasn’t nearly forced to do it like I did so many times before.
But then came the night. I put my earphones and got ready for my usual nightmares, to cry in silence. But nothing came. I woke up with a strange smile, and suddenly I realized that I was dreaming of you.
The day passed normally, but I couldn’t avoid that huge rush to see you again.
For the next couple of days, all we did was smiling to each other and I couldn’t keep myself from wanting to know you better. It stopped being this group’s contact: it started to be all about you and me. Every night I dreamed of us, and in the morning I always woke up with that strange smile on my face, just because I knew I was going to see you in just a couple of minutes.
But the last night had to arrive..
We had this big party downstairs, where everybody could dance and share their dances. I knew this would probably be our last moments together so I prepared myself, and went down a little nervous. “You’re so beautiful “you said. I looked at you, and once again, I smiled. We took many pictures together and you didn’t left my side not even once. I was actually missing you already, just to know that my dream would have an end soon.
It was amazing: everybody was up, dancing, laughing, and we could almost feel the magic among us.
In the morning, as I was packing my things to leave, you came to me and asked me for 5 minutes. We got outside and talked. “ please, can you hug me one last time ? “ – I knew it would be harder this way but I couldn’t keep myself from asking that. I just wanted to hug you, and never letting you go. Just fall in your arms. I had to make sure that that wasn’t just a dream. I just didn’t know how. Then you kissed me. I can still feel when the time stopped, and everything that left was me and you. Sadly, I had to say it - please let me go, I don’t want to get hurt again - I left, and that was the last time I saw you.




Now I think of all as just a dream. Not just, but the most enthusiastic dream I’ve ever had. It’s just like you say, now that we found each other, we don’t want to let go, but knowing that we’re so far away hurts, like hell. I miss you more and more each day and I just don’t know what to do about it.
I’m changed. I’m no longer who I used to be. And it’s all thanks to you.

So Thank you <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário